Going from a family of two to a big family of three.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Our first post!
We have finally created a blog! We are going to have a baby in about four and half months, and this seems like a great way to enable grandparents and friends to see pics of the little chub. We'll see how it goes!
Yea, you started a blog! I found your link on Tyson and Mer's blog. Our blog is private, so send me an email so I can send you a link. My email is kinsey.love@gmail.com
2 comments:
Yea, you started a blog! I found your link on Tyson and Mer's blog. Our blog is private, so send me an email so I can send you a link. My email is kinsey.love@gmail.com
Yes, you started a blog!! Well...a few months ago -- please do more! I love keeping in touch with my old Viking girls!! Miss you!!
Congrats on the baby!
Post a Comment